Search Article

5 Traits you must have to be a Good Friend


We always seek good friends in life. Let me tell you the feeling of being someone's great friend is way too lovely than getting a good friend. Today let us see 5 things you need to have in you to be a good friend to someone.





1. Be a good listener: Usually, people search for a friend only because, in the hustle of life, they feel lonely and so feel the need for a friend to share their day openly with them. Try to give them that free space.
   


2. Give them comfortable space, do not judge: The second we step out of the house a huge line of people just waits for judging us. Remember, there are a lot who judge but the one who doesn't see you with those judgemental eyes lacks. You need to be that one... Let them be what they are, understand them.



3. Be honest and loyal: This doesn't need any explanation. Being honest and loyal is important for any bond so it is here too. 



4. Be with them in their highs and lows: Be their strength. This is the time where a friend is needed the most. 


5. Motivate them: Do not be a leg puller rather always try to be their strength. A friend who understands one's goals and helps them to reach there can never lose the title of a great friend. 





That's all that you need to be a good friend rather I should say a great friend. I hope it helps. See you in my next blog till then goodbye and stay giggly.

Thank you, Mr. Reader, for giving time to my blogs.



Also, read my other blogs:

~ Check whether you are addicted to internet? See its disadvantages.

~ Do you blame others for your faults?


~ A Basic Rule Of Any Strong Bond


~ Acceptance and Adjustments




Eden Planners

Author & Editor

Hey people! I'm Rupal Bohra aka Giggly Hub and I love to write. In my blogs, we talk about self-help, strengthening bonds, nature, pets, traveling, and of course about my personal life. To know more stay tuned...

0 Comments: